2. Types of Personal Information collected by Naukribharat.com
“Personal information” (PI) – means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person including common identifiers such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person and any other information that is so categorized by applicable laws. We collect information about you and/or your usage to provide better services and offerings. The Personal Information that we collect, and how we collect it, depends upon how you interact with us. We collect the following categories of Personal Information in the following ways:
- name, email address, password, country, city, contact number and company/organization that you are associated with, when the you sign up for alerts on the Platform;
- information that one would usually include in a resume, including name, contact details including e-mail address and mobile number, work experience, educational qualifications, data relating to your current and past remuneration or salary, a copy of your resume, etc. when you register on the Platform;
- information about the services that you use and how you use them, including log information and location information, when you are a user of the services through the Platform;
- we may collect your Personal Information such as name, age, contact details, preferences, etc. through surveys and forms, when you choose to participate in these surveys etc.;
- we may also collect information relating to your caste and information about whether you are eligible for any affirmative action programmes or policies, if you opt to provide such information;
- when you communicate with IEIL or use the Platform to communicate with other Users (such as partners), we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide;
- when you use a device to access the Platform, Naukribharat.com may collect technical or other related information from the device as well as the device location;
- To the extent permitted by law, Naukribharat.com may record and monitor your communications with us to ensure compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies. This may include the recording of telephone conversations;
3. How Naukribharat.com may use your Personal Information
We will only use your personal data in a fair and reasonable manner, and where we have a lawful reason to do so.
Our use of your personal data depends on the purpose for which you interact with us. We may process your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing our services and products to you including to send you job alerts, calendar alerts, relevant search results, recommended jobs and/or candidates (as the case maybe), and other social media communication facilities;
- Protecting our Users and providing you with customer support;
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services (for more information please refer to paragraph 4 below). When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
- Improving the Platform and its content to provide better features and services.
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services.
- Sending you information about our products and services for marketing purposes and promotions;
- To the extent required for identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
4. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our web pages utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web-site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Platform.
5. The Basis/ Grounds which we rely on for collection and processing of your Personal Information:
Your Personal Information is collected and processed by naukribharat.com based on the following legal grounds depending upon the nature of Personal Information and the purposes for which it is processed.
naukribharat.com relies on your consent in order to process your Personal Information in certain situations. If naukribharat.com requires your consent to collect and process certain Personal Information, as per the requirements under the applicable data protection laws, your consent is sought at the time of collection of your Personal Information and such processing will only be performed where consent is secured.
Compliance with a legal obligation:
Your Personal Information may be processed by naukribharat.com, to the extent that such processing is necessary to allow naukribharat.com to comply with a legal obligation. An example of this would be if naukribharat.com is required to disclose your Personal Information to respond to a court order or if naukribharat.com is required to retain specific records for a fixed period to comply with requirements under any applicable law.
6. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We restrict access to your Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to know/or that information to fulfil their jobs to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services.
Naukribharat.com does not disclose, transfer or share your Personal Information with others except with:
- Our affiliates and group companies to the extent required for our internal business and/or administrative purposes and/or general corporate operations and for provision of services;
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of Naukribharat.com’s business assets we may disclose Personal Information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- Third party service providers and marketing partners that Naukribharat.com engages to a) provide services over the Platform on Naukribharat.com’s behalf; b) maintain the Platform and mailing lists; or c) communicate with you on Naukribharat.com’s behalf about offers relating to its products and/or services. Naukribharat.com will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect your Personal Information and are also subject to appropriate confidentiality / non-disclosure obligations.
- Third party advertisers to display advertisements to you when you visit the Platform. The third-party advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies). These companies may use information about you and your visits to this Platform and other web sites to provide advertisements on this Platform.
7. Third Party Content:
Naukribharat.com makes no representations or warranties regarding how your information is stored or used on third-party servers. We recommend that you review the applicable privacy statements and policies of each third-party site linked from the Platform to determine their use of your personal information.